Climate neutral shipping!
Your location - United States
Your language - English
Your current selected language is english
Your current selected location is US and your order will be billed in USD.
United States (USD)
We donate to Save the children
For every clothing item sold, we’ll donate a food kit to a child in need.
Made from bamboo
Crafted from premium bamboo and recycled cotton fibers, super soft, naturally antibacterial, and sweat-absorbent.
We donate to charity:water
For every bottle we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Using upcycled steel saves 5 times the CO2 emission versus virgin steel.
We donate to the WeForest
For every product sold, we donate a tree through WeForest.Read more
Bamboo grows 20 times faster than trees and can be re-harvested every second year.
We donate to the MALALA FUND
Getting young girls the education they deserve. Read more
For every notebook & pen we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Every stone paper notebook saves around 20 litres of fresh water compared to a notebook made out of trees.
We donate to Global First Responders
For every dental product sold we donate one bamboo toothbrush to those in need.
It's summer season and the perfect time to hit the open road and explore the wonders of nature. But why not do it in a way that's kind to the planet too? Even if you're travelling by car, a road trip can be much more than just a journey from point A to point B. It can be an eco-friendly trip - a sustainable summer adventure that respects and protects the environment.
Our sustainable road trip essentials are designed to minimise your environmental impact.
From simple swaps to mindful choices, you can hit the road knowing you're reducing waste and promoting responsible travel practices.
Eco-friendly road trip essentials, like reusable water bottles, bamboo cutlery and straws, reduce the consumption of single-use plastics, which in turn, helps protect our oceans, rivers, and wildlife from plastic pollution. Our road trip products are made from biodegradable and compostable materials, so you can rest easy knowing that even if a little something gets left behind, it will naturally return to the earth without harming the environment.
However, it's important to remember that sustainable travel or road trip essentials are just one part of the equation. On your eco-friendly summer getaway, respect the natural beauty of the places you visit by following the "leave no trace" principles. Clean up after yourself, avoid disturbing wildlife, and leave the environment as you found it.
Our water bottle makes massive waves. Never buy plastic bottles again, but...
Introducing the ultimate dynamic duo for eco-conscious snacking and hydration. We're thrilled...
Welcome to our carefully curated collection of eco-friendly office supplies. We believe...
Worldwide, 771 million people lack basic access to safe drinking water—that’s 1...
Introducing your trusted companion for endless possibilities. Our eco-friendly pen redefines what...
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell. (the other 5% is Elastane...
Access to personal hygiene essentials, like our bamboo toilet paper, is something...
Our t-shirts and long sleeves are crafted using premium Turkish cotton. We...
Write on a premium stone paper notebook We have a wide variety...
agood company cutlery / flatware made of antibacterial bamboo. Our bamboo cutlery...
Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.