Climate neutral shipping!
Your current selected language is english
Your current selected location is US and your order will be billed in USD.
United States (USD)
We donate to the MALALA FUND
Getting young girls the education they deserve. Read more
For the same CO2 impact as just 1 plastic case made in China, we can make 470 plant-based cases in Sweden.
Recycled nylon is made from reprocessing nylon found in waste products such as carpets, tights and old fishing nets.
At this moment, more than 130 million girls are out of education. That’s 130 million keen minds brimming with ambition, talent, and ideas. They have to stay home and watch while their brothers go to school and pursue their dreams.
That’s why we’re working with the Malala Fund to support getting young girls the education they deserve. A portion of the sale from each phone case will go straight to the Malala Fund’s work.
Our goal is to fund 3 years of education for 10,000 girls.
MagSafe *Compatible with all our phone cases for the iPhone 14 family.*...
Circular Economy Phone Cases Plastic phone cases take 500 years to decompose,...
Our water bottle makes massive waves. Never buy plastic bottles again, but...
Introducing the ultimate dynamic duo for eco-conscious snacking and hydration. We're thrilled...
Unfortunately, not everyone in the world has access to the essential dental...
Our socks are made from 76% bamboo. The main advantage of bamboo lies...
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell (the other 5% is Elastane...
Write on a premium stone paper notebook We have a wide variety...
We exist to create high quality, long-lasting, thoughtful and eco-conscious everyday products...
Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
Before you go
We donate to charity:water
For every notebook & pen we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Every stone paper notebook saves around 20 litres of fresh water compared to a notebook made out of trees.
We donate to Save the children
For every clothing item sold, we’ll donate a food kit to a child in need.
Made from bamboo
Crafted from premium bamboo and recycled cotton fibers, super soft, naturally antibacterial, and sweat-absorbent.
We donate to Global First Responders
For every dental product sold we donate one bamboo toothbrush to those in need.
Bamboo grows 20 times faster than trees and can be re-harvested every second year.
We donate to the WeForest
For every product sold, we donate a tree through WeForest.Read more
For every bottle we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Using upcycled steel saves 5 times the CO2 emission versus virgin steel.