Climate neutral shipping!
Your current selected language is english
Your current selected location is US and your order will be billed in USD.
United States (USD)
We donate to Save the children
For every clothing item sold, we’ll donate a food kit to a child in need.
Circular Recycled Cotton
By using recycled and organic cotton we save around 665 litres of water on every t-shirt.
Conventional cotton still accounts for 99% of all cotton production but is really bad for the environment. It can take around 10,000 litres of water just to make a kilogram of cotton. It uses pesticides and other synthetic chemicals, is often genetically modified and can be toxic to farmers, putting the health of workers at risk. Chinese cotton is banned in many countries due to the treatment of the Uighur community - we will never use it in our products.
With our circular fashion line just send the clothes back to us once they've served their purpose in your wardrobe – and we'll make a new piece of clothing out of them, increasing the recycled % of our clothes over time. And we can do this over and over again. It’s what we call agood loop.
Our socks are made from 76% bamboo. The main advantage of bamboo lies...
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell (the other 5% is Elastane...
A naturally beautiful alternative to traditional plastic brushes. The round, smooth handle...
Our water bottle makes massive waves. Never buy plastic bottles again, but...
Circular Economy Phone Cases Plastic phone cases take 500 years to decompose,...
Write on a premium stone paper notebook We have a wide variety...
We’re delighted to announce our latest collab with the Swedish Pop-Artist Christian...
MagSafe *Compatible with all our phone cases for the iPhone 14 family.*...
We exist to create high quality, long-lasting, thoughtful and eco-conscious everyday products...
Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
Before you go
We donate to the MALALA FUND
Getting young girls the education they deserve. Read more
Recycled nylon is made from reprocessing nylon found in waste products such as carpets, tights and old fishing nets.
We donate to charity:water
For every notebook & pen we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Every stone paper notebook saves around 20 litres of fresh water compared to a notebook made out of trees.
Made from bamboo
Crafted from premium bamboo and recycled cotton fibers, super soft, naturally antibacterial, and sweat-absorbent.
We donate to Global First Responders
For every dental product sold we donate one bamboo toothbrush to those in need.
Bamboo grows 20 times faster than trees and can be re-harvested every second year.
We donate to the WeForest
For every product sold, we donate a tree through WeForest.Read more
For every bottle we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
Using upcycled steel saves 5 times the CO2 emission versus virgin steel.