Climate neutral shipping!
Your location - United States
Your language - English
Your current selected language is english
Your current selected location is US and your order will be billed in USD.
United States (USD)
Our underwear is made from 95% Lyocell and 5% Elastane, while our socks are made from 76% bamboo, 17% recycled cotton, 4% spandex, and 3% polyester. These materials were chosen for their sustainability, comfort, and antibacterial properties.
Our clothing is made in Turkey, using Turkish cotton. Our t-shirts and long sleeves begin life using 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton is used to produce men's shirts and long sleeves and woman's tank tops and t-shirts.
Product sizing varies product to product. Product size information can be found on each product page. The sizing is specified both in inches and centimetres.
Underwear comes in Charcoal, Black, Sage (female only), and Midnight Blue (male only). Socks are available in White, Black, and Peacoat Blue (ankle only).
We manufacture all our products in factories that fit our values.
The T-Shirt and Underwear Factory is located in Izmir, Turkey and has been operating for four generations. The factory is a family-owned business that has installed solar power since 2014 and owns its organic cotton field.
The Socks Factory is located in China and has received several certifications for ethical manufacturing practices. The factory has been awarded WRAP, SEDEX, GSS, and BSCI certifications.
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell (the other 5% is Elastane which is needed for the stretch!). Made from wood chippings obtained from well-managed forests, the TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres we use have received the European Award for the Environment from the European Commission in the category “The Technology Award for Sustainable Development”.
We’ve been working on this truly circular fashion line for more than two years, scrutinising suppliers (we looked at over 800 different potential partners) and making sure that the production was in line with what we stand for as a sustainable and social impact brand. With our circular fashion line, just send the clothes back to us once they've served their purpose in your wardrobe – and we'll make a new piece of clothing out of them, increasing the recycled % of our clothes over time. And we can do this over and over again. It’s what we call agood loop.
For us, sustainability means using climate compensated resources, such as carefully grown fiber crops or recycled materials. We are promoting second-hand retail, repair, reuse and practice upcycling. agood company's circular, trackable clothing is designed for future generations.
Recycled cotton is collected from industry or consumer waste. Items are first separated by type and colour, then shredded by a machine into smaller pieces and further into crude fibre. It can then be respun back into yarn for reuse and given a new life as another product.The process of shredding the fabric into its cruder forms is quite stressful. This compromises the quality of the new fibre, making it shorter and harder to spin. Consequently, the new fibres are blended with other virgin materials, such as organic cotton, to improve strength and make them suitable for reuse.
Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.