Climate neutral shipping!
Your location - United States
Your language - English
Your current selected language is english
Your current selected location is US and your order will be billed in USD.
United States (USD)
We donate to the MALALA FUND
Getting young girls the education they deserve. Read more
For the same CO2 impact as just 1 plastic case made in China, we can make 470 plant-based cases in Sweden.
We donate to charity:water
For every notebook & pen we sell, we will donate up to 500 litres of safe, fresh water. Read more
We reduce fossil fuel plastic by using upcycled meadow grass in our pens.
Every stone paper notebook saves around 20 litres of fresh water compared to a notebook made out of trees.
Step into conscious consumerism with our thoughtfully created eco-friendly products. At our core, we are driven by a passionate mission - creating sustainable products that leave the lightest ecological footprint possible. From fashion to home essentials, all sorted into neat sections.
Each category speaks to our commitment to a greener future.
Our compostable phone cases are designed with nature in mind, following the idea that products should return safely to the environment after use. Made from plant-based materials, this case breaks down naturally, like food scraps in your garden, making the soil better. You can do this in your backyard or send it to dedicated facilities. Even though it's just a phone case, it's part of a big plan to help. After use, simply return it back to us, and we'll transform it into a new case, with our circular program, agood loop. It's like a never-ending circle that's good for our planet.
Try notebooks and journals made from special stone paper – no trees harmed, or pens and pencils made from real grass.
Explore our selection of bamboo-based products, all made from biodegradable bamboo. Bamboo toilet paper and bamboo kitchen rolls prove you don't have to compromise convenience for sustainability. By choosing bamboo, you're choosing a renewable resource that grows fast and helps reduce deforestation.
These reusable thermal bottles keep your drinks at the perfect temperature, whether sipping on a cosy hot beverage or enjoying a refreshing cold drink. They also play a crucial role in reducing the amount of plastic waste that ends up in our environment. Every time you refill your thermal bottle instead of grabbing a plastic one, you're helping to decrease the demand for single-use plastics.
Imagine a world where our oceans, parks, and streets are free from plastic litter. It's a beautiful vision, and you can be a part of making it a reality.
Traditional plastic toothbrushes contribute to environmental waste, taking years to break down and often ending up in landfills or oceans. In contrast, bamboo won't stay in the environment for centuries like plastic. Bamboo toothbrushes are designed to minimise your carbon footprint while still providing you with effective dental care.
The clothes you purchase from us, like t-shirts and tops made from recycled and organic cotton, or our super comfy bamboo socks, can be returned and repurposed through our circular programme agood loop. Instead of throwing things away, we take them back and use them to make new clothing items, all while taking care of our planet.
So, when you invest in our circular fashion line, you're not just getting premium quality clothing - you are investing in a sustainable future. Feel good inside and out.
Eco-friendly products play a vital role in promoting environmental sustainability and mitigating the impact of human activities on the planet. By prioritising materials, production processes, and packaging that are biodegradable, renewable, or energy-efficient, these sustainable products help conserve natural resources, reduce pollution, and minimise waste generation.
Join the good fight.
Circular Plant-Based Phone Case and Recycled Glass Screen Protector Duo. We are...
Circular Economy Phone Cases Plastic phone cases take 500 years to decompose...
Welcome to our carefully curated collection of eco-friendly office supplies. We believe...
Our water bottle makes massive waves. Never buy plastic bottles again, but...
A naturally beautiful alternative to traditional plastic brushes. The round, smooth handle...
MagSafe *Compatible with all our phone cases for the iPhone 14 and...
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell. (the other 5% is Elastane...
Our t-shirts and long sleeves are crafted using premium Turkish cotton. We...
Our underwear is made 95% from Lyocell (the other 5% is Elastane...
Introducing the ultimate dynamic duo for eco-conscious snacking and hydration. We're thrilled...
Everyone deserves a right to an education. At this moment, more than...
Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.