Our mission is to eradicate mindless consumption and promote sustainable living, preserving the planet for future generations.
Nothing more and nothing less.
We think that in order to do this, we need to work with long-term initiatives in all parts of the world and on all levels of society. So that’s what we do. Our values are important to us, but we always want to keep an open mind and learn about other people’s points of view.
That’s why we’ve chosen to work with experts in different fields. That way, we can be confident that the donations we make (thanks to the products you buy) will have the biggest impact on those who most need our support.
👆Emilia and Mikaela
- 100% of our resources will go to the initiatives we support. All initiatives we work with are handpicked, vetted and then vetted some more.
- We refuse to become corporate.
- Our team can be found in many places across the globe, we don’t confine ourselves in a lot of fancy offices, and we adhere to strict codes of practice.
- We believe that a sustainable model can only work with complete transparency across our teams, suppliers, partners and customers. All our practices are available for scrutiny and we encourage collaboration.
- We think that supporting long-term initiatives has a greater impact on addressing the imminent climate crisis than short-term solutions may have.
- We only work with people on the ground that we know in person. No intermediaries will be used to ensure a personal relationship with all initiatives we support and to secure transparency.